Monday, June 4, 2007

May Market Report


Here is the real estate market report for May, 2007.

***Disclaimer***
The information I am posting is from a variety of resources and ultimately not all homes can possibly be accounted for due to public records errors, and the fact that there is no accurate comprehensive database for FSBO's (For Sale By Owner). Prices are rounded off for convenience and this data is for informational purposes only.
**Subscribe to my Blog to get notices of updated information and new articles! Just enter your e-mail address in the box below the For Sale By Andy logo!

MAY

Brandon
# Sold 64
Avg SP $244,000
Med SP $220,000
Avg DOM 96
Med DOM 78

Valrico
# Sold 69
Avg SP $278,000
Med SP $275,000
Avg DOM 95
Med DOM 74

Seffner
# Sold 21
Avg SP $195,000
Med SP $180,000
Avg DOM 154
Med DOM 134

Riverview
# Sold 108
Avg SP $235,000
Med SP $221,000
Avg DOM 99
Med DOM 75

Tampa
# Sold 630
Avg SP $291,000
Med SP $215,000
Avg DOM 108
Med DOM 76

Lithia
# Sold 23
Avg SP $392,000
Med SP $319,000
Avg DOM 131
Med DOM 107

Legend:
# Sold: Number of homes that sold during that month.
Avg SP: Average sold price of the homes sold.
Med SP: Median sold price of the homes sold.
Avg DOM: Average # of days those homes were active on the market.
Med DOM: Median # of days those homes were active on the market.

3 comments:

Nycnontheist said...

I think you have a neat blog Andy, but am I right in assuming it's geared to just that area in Florida? I wonder how your market is doing compared to my NYC, NY market - Yowza!! But who knows, there may still be a market for your market!

Btw (By the way)(I didn't know what that meant!?!) That wasn't a dumb comment at all! So many people left their comments on that Blogger help page, when I really wished that they had left it on my blog!

Hope to see you around!

-Valerie

Andy said...

Thank you Valerie! While I am based out of the Tampa, FL area, and yes, I post region specific information, I have posted general real estate info.

Choc Mint Girl said...

Hi, Andy! We are definitely worlds apart and obviously, I’m not into this real estate. However, since you have asked for some comments, I think your blog is a creative way to attract clients. Perhaps you could post some pics?

In Blogger Review, you mentioned that you would like to cater your posts to what people would want to read about. I suggest you build another blog or it could still be interesting though if you post different topics besides real estate market but not regularly (a break). Please feel free to visit my blog. Thanks!!!