Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Don't Lose Your Home To Foreclosure!!!

The number of homeowners in Florida who are falling behind on their monthly house payments is increasing. This has analysts and economists fearing that a growing number of those owners will lose their homes to foreclosure this year and next. Analysts note that late home loan payments in Broward and Palm Beach counties alone increased in each of the first three months of 2007.

With property taxes and insurance being hot topics lately, and the fact that the solutions are not yet final, it is easy to see why some people may be having a harder time keeping their home. Unfortunately, foreclosures and "short sales" have a tendency to bring out a flood of people looking to make a quick buck on someone's home. Don't let this happen to you. If you or someone you know are having trouble making payments on your (or their) home, talk to me. I am not a mortgage lender or counselor, but I will talk to you about your specific situation and what the realistic options are. If selling your home turns out to be your best solution, obviously I'll discuss helping you in that capacity, if that's what you choose. If refinancing your mortgage ends up being right for you, I will help you find a lender to assist you with that...and no, I do not receive any fees or referral money for doing so. I am doing this, with no obligation or pressure, because I don't want to see anyone I know lose their home to foreclosure.

For those of you who don't know me as well, I can put you in touch with a reference. After sitting down with this one particular homeowner, it became clear that selling their home at that time would not be in their best interest. They can talk to you about whether they felt pressured to list their home with me or not.

Click here to e-mail me your questions, or call my personal line at 813-732-8352.

No comments: